Marine Services for Wallingford, Benson, Henley, Hurley, Goring, Pangbourne and other areas in and around Oxfordshire.
Mark qualified as a Marine Engineer in 1998. He has worked in the Marine industry since and has over 16 years experience of Marine LPG Gas. Having worked alongside Boat Safety Scheme Inspectors for many years, Mark is able to ensure your installation conforms to both Gas Safe and Boat Safety requirements. He is passionate about boats and you can be sure your system is in good hands. Work completed can include: Safety inspection of gas hoses, regulators, gas lockers and pipe work
- Safety check of Flame Supervision Devices (FSD’s) and shut down valves
- Full Gas Safety Tests incl. tightness & CO2 check with certificate issued
- Installation of new cookers to current safety standards
- Cooker Servicing
- Supply and installation of Gas alarms
- Repair, service and installation of Water heaters